in my father's house there are many mansions kjv
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you unto myself. If it were not so I would have told you.
American King James Version.
. If it were not so I would have told you. World English Bible In my Fathers house are many homes. I go to prepare a place for you.
1 Let not your heart be troubled. If it were not so I would have told you. In my Fathers house.
In speaking to his disciples Jesus said In my Fathers house are many mansions John 142 KJV. That where I am there ye may be also. If it were not so I would have told you.
In fact he was not only fluent in the biblical koine greek but modern greek as well. That where I am there ye may be also. English Revised Version In my Fathers house are many mansions.
If it were not so I would have told you. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He was 85 years old and has since gone to his.
I go to prepare a place for you. In my Fathers house οικος oikia are many mansions μονη mone. 2 In my Fathers house are many mansions.
Psalm 231-6 ESV 4 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. I go to prepare a place for you. If it were not so I would have told you.
Mansions translates from a word that means dwelling places. Had not he who dwelt for ever in the bosom of the Father come forth as he alone could to reveal. I go to prepare a place for you.
2 In my Fathers house are many mansions. And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you to Myself. Some claim that My Fathers house refers to heaven.
The closest other Greek references to this idea of rooms is from the military use as billets or quarters that is a. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his names sake. 1 Let not your heart be troubled.
2 Corinthians 51 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved we have a building of God an house not made with hands eternal in the heavens. Indeed in the church in which the father and jesus christ dwell compare john 1423 there are many mansions or homes god dwells in each and every one of his disciples. John 141-3 KJV Albert Barnes Commentary.
In my Fathers house are many mansions. That where I am there ye may be also. 2 In my Fathers house are many mansions.
In my fathers house are many mansions. Make not my Fathers house an house of merchandise. WORD STUDY MANSIONS ARAMAIC אנוא.
In my Fathers house there are many mansions. John 142 in all English translations. That where I am there ye may be also.
Ye believe in God believe also in me. 2 In my Fathers house are many mansions. -- CW The Greek word translated as mansions is only translated as mansions rooms or apartments here in John.
I go to prepare a place for you. If it were not so I would have told you. Ye believe in God believe also in me.
There is more than enough room in my Fathers. I go to prepare a place for you. I go to prepare a place for you John 1423-24 KJV Jesus answered and said unto him If a man love me he will keep my words.
If it were not so i would have told you. If it were not so I would have told you. That where I am there you may be also John 142-3.
Because I go to prepare a place for you. If it were not so I would have told you. Built around the exterior wall of the temple were many chambers.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you unto myself. However Jesus called the temple My Fathers house in John 216 John 216 And said to them that sold doves Take these things hence. The word translated mansions or rooms means literally the act of staying or residing So putting the Greek together Jesus is saying that in Gods home heaven there will be many people in the family of God all abiding together.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you unto myself. He leads me beside still waters. John 142 says in the King James Version In my Fathers house are many mansions.
If that were not soI would have told you because I am going there to prepare a place for you. Within Gods heavenly house Christians will live in the presence of the Lord. 2 In my Fathers house are many mansions.
I go to prepare a place for you. That where I am there ye may be also. In my Fathers house are many mansions.
If it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 142 King James Version KJV 2 In my Fathers house are many mansions.
That where I am there ye may be also. My Father is the grandest name of all the Divine fatherhood as conceived in the consciousness of Jesus and revealed to them. Jesus told His disciples In My Fathers house are many mansions.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you unto myself. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you unto myself. Or abiding-places homes of rest and peace and sojourn.
Apart from Jesus immediate context celebrating the LastPassover Supper with his disciples in an oikia a palatial estate Lk. 4 And whither I go ye know and the way ye know. - John 142 KJV The verb μενωmenos only pure derivation is the noun μονη mone which describes a place of remaining a home.
And my Father will love him and we will come unto him and make our abode monē with him. 455 24 votes 2 In my Fathers house are many mansions. In my fathers house are many mansions if it were not so I would have told you.
The word for mansion. For I go to prepare a place for you. 2210 versus an oikos normal private dwelling these words of Jesus should appear to us highly unusual.
King James Version KJV Public Domain. The Lord is my shepherd. Many -- The word translated as many means many in number great in power or worth and large in size.
If it were not so I would have told you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you unto myself. If it were not so I would have told you.
4 And whither I go ye know. 1Let not your heart be troubled. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 142 KJV-In my Fathers house are many mansions monē. I shall not want. I go to prepare a place for you.
If it were not so I would have told you. A Psalm of David. I once had a friend named George who was a former Greek teacher.
In the NASB it says In My Fathers house are many dwelling places. 5 Thomas saith unto him Lord we know not whither. If it were not so I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you. In fact he was not only fluent in the Biblical Koine Greek but modern Greek as well. In My Fathers house are manyrooms.
If not I would have told you. Ye believe in God believe also in me. In my Fathers house are many mansions.
For I go to prepare a place for you. If it were not so I would have told youI go to prepare a place for you. He restores my soul.
John 14 2 4 In My Father S House Are Many Mansions If It Were Not So I Would Have Told You I Go To Prepare A Place For You And If I Go And
John 14 2 In My Father S House Are Many Mansions If It Were Not So I Would Have Told You I Go To Prepare A Place For You Kjv
Verse Of The Day John 14 2 Kjv
John 14 1 2 Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled Ye Believe In God Believe Also In Me In My Father S House Are Many Mansions If It Were Not So I Would Have Told
John 14 1 3 Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled Ye Believe In God Believe Also In Me In My Father S House Are Many Mansions If It Were Not So I Would Have Told
John 14 1 3 Kjv My Father S House Believe In God John 14 1
Surprising God My Father S House Believe In God King James Version











